My brain works at 100 miles a minute, minimum. I can't seem to slow it down. I have SO many things I want to try, read, learn. Lack of focus and follow through are my biggest problems.
This week as been a major failure in the no eating out and saving money areas. I suppose we will try again next week. There has been a lot of stress from some marital discord as well as some medical tests, that the result could have a profound impact on all of our lives. Profound as in serious lifestyle change, nothing life threatening.
It's Friday. The weekend is full of potential, unfortunately more often than not our weekends have been full of illness. Seriously 5 out of the last 11....those are pretty rotten odds. Last night X was a puke-tastic mess, in the car seat....of course! So B and I are just praying we don't get sick as well. There has been much handwashing and dousing in hand sanitizer.
So what is on my endless list of things to accomplish (in order as they pop into my head):
1) Dust - house is very dusty...
2) Vaccum - and I mean really nook and cranny vaccum
3) Try on everything in closet, take pictures of out fits so I can remeber what I have to wear
4) clean office
5) wash sheets
6) find pretty fabric and cover chair in bedroom
7) hang letters and pictures in X's room
8) pack away car seat and exersaucer
9) look in shed for fall wreath and grey sweater coat
10) make homemade bread
11) Clean out hall closet so it can be use full
12) pull weights out of shed
13) Can we rearrange office in a better way?
14) clean car
15) buy touch up paint for car's scratch, repair
16) clean kitchen table off
17) organize kitchen drawers
18) pack up baby bottles
19) clean bathroom cabinents
20) go through magazines
21) art display of some type for X's "artwork"
22) make baked potatoes--sounds really good!