4.22.2010

Progress?

So I realize that it is only Thursday, but so far things are going pretty well. The house is mostly clean (except for the office). We have eaten at home. Last night B did run to the store to pick food up. However, turkey sandwiches and potato chips, while not the most nutritionally sound meal, was 1000 times better than a big plate of greasy Chinese food. There is still food in the fridge for dinner tonight and lunches tomorrow. If we can just keep it up. I know we will be going out once if not twice this weekend. My sister is visiting so we have a babysitter and B and I are going out. Then we may end up going out with some people from B's work on Sunday night. I just know after work tomorrow is going to be HARD. It will be a long day and then with J there just picking up something will be easier. Maybe I can plan to make homemade pizza. I guess I need to go to the store since the girl is weird and won't eat half the stuff we have in the house. Plus we are out of cereal again. How does a family of 3 eat so much cereal!

Tonight I have a playgroup mom's night out thing. I always get so nervous about going somewhere strange, but I generally have a good time. Then I need to come home and have a laundry marathon! I wanted to go to the farmers market, but it looks like it is going to storm this weekend. We NEED the rain, so I am not going to complain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment