3.12.2010

Yay for Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday. I played electrician this morning and took apart a piece of equipment at work, making me feel very handy. Now if I can manage to replace the part that is broken I will know I am handy.

I did not get a chance to tackle the closet make over yet, because a tiny Mr. X was sleeping and I did not want to disturb him. Hopefully tonight I can get everything pulled out before his bedtime. In addition to that project there are SO many things I want to tackle this weekend.
1)Closet Re-Organizing
2)Move Bed - I have some super exciting plans see my inspiration here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2008/02/over-our-heads/ Plus I turned the mattress around a few weeks ago to get an idea if the bed placement would work and it is amazing how much more open the bedroom feels with the bed turned around.
3) Organize pantry. It is a mess, I know I need to stock up on some things but I need to find out what we have as well
4) 3K??? if it doesn't rain.
5)IKEA - though I wonder if I shouldn't wait until I get all of my re-arranging done first.
6) Make Bread. The bread was such a hit last weekend and it really is fast.
7) Make some food to freeze. Pumpkin pancakes are my current plan. They are yummy and a bit more dense than your average pancake...and they are lower in fat that regular pancakes and contain a vegetable... how can you beat that!
8) Watch a movie with B. We have one from netflix sitting on the counter. Maybe we will get to it tonight after I gut the bottom half of the closet
9) caulk the d*%& tub! No, I don't want to talk about it right now.
10) Convince B to crawl under the house and change the furnace filter. I am not sure what genius thought it was a brilliant idea to put the furnace in the crawl space under the house....but its not. I may have to resort to bribery.

No comments:

Post a Comment